I know that many people (myself included) have been anxiously awaiting news about the TOM FORD Beauty Fall 2013 Beauty Collection. I am happy to report that I can finally offer you a sneak peek at some of the images and products that will be available in September (tip: a few are available for pre-order now on Saks).
Here is what we know:
The Fall 2013 color collection focuses on the art of the seductive eye. According to the brand description: “the heart of the collection is the limited-edition ombré eye color trio of monochromatic shades that uses light and depth to create a dynamic contrast. An innovative, dual-ended liquid liner enhances the look, adding sophisticated and provocative definition.”
I know that sounds exciting, but before we get to the NEW products, let’s talk about the ones that are being discontinued.
First, let me preface this by saying that my source at TOM FORD Beauty confirmed the below quads and lipstick are going to be discontinued this fall and replaced with new and improved offerings:
TOM FORD BEAUTY Eye Color Quads ($78)
- Violet Dusk (review here) / Buy Now: Bergdorf Goodman / Neiman Marcus / Saks Fifth Avenue
- Crushed Amethyst / Buy Now: Bergdorf Goodman / Neiman Marcus / Saks Fifth Avenue
- Cobalt Rush / Buy Now: Bergdorf Goodman /Neiman Marcus / Saks Fifth Avenue
- Burnished Amber / Buy Now: Saks Fifth Avenue
Also being discontinued:
TOM FORD BEAUTY Private Blend Lip Color ($49)
Now, onto a happier topic…
THE FALL 2013 COLLECTION
TOM FORD BEAUTY Ombré Eye Color Trio Palette ($60): Two new ombré eye color trio palettes masterfully shade and contour the eyes with an extraordinary play of contrast and light.
- The She Wolf trio comes in three smoldering, tone-on-tone gray shades: Deep Black/Brown, Light Charcoal, and Silver Lead. ( Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman)
- The In the Pink trio comes in three sensual pink shades and textures for a contoured nude look: Pink Rose, Pink Champagne, and Ballet Slipper Pink. (Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman)
TOM FORD BEAUTY Eye Color Quads ($78): Cobalt Rush, Violet Dusk, Burnished Amber and Crushed Amethyst are being replaced by four new quads. Two of these are completely new releases and two were formally Asian exclusives that are being released worldwide as part of the Fall launch. All except Ice Queen are available for pre-order on Saks right now.
- Orchid Haze: a sophisticated interpretation of classically charming shades of pinks and plums. An arrangement of satine and matte finishes bring delicate smokiness to the eyes that can transform from soft and subtle to dark and mysterious. (Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman / Saks Fifth Avenue)
- Seductive Rose: an arrangement of soft satine and sheer sparkle finishes. Stunning shades range from pale pink, rose, lilac and rich plum. Eyes are instantly transformed with these flirty yet seductive shades. (Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman/ Saks Fifth Avenue)
- Lavender Lust: an arrangement of soft satine and sheer sparkle finishes. Dazzling shades range from light lavender, pale plum, to deep aubergine. These subtle shades deliver a delicate yet sensuous look. Read the review here. (Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman/ Saks Fifth Avenue)
- Ice Queen (Sneak peek here. Pre-order here): a quartet of subtle blues and icy grays that deliver a modern take on a classic statement-making color. Curated for maximum effect, this combination of transforming, yet accessible colors glide on in sleek formulas ranging from a frosty white sheen to a stunning silvered blue metallic to a daring slate blue matte.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Tip: select the pre-order colors from the drop down menu if you don’t see them automatically.
TOM FORD BEAUTY Eye Defining Pen in Deeper ($55): The Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil Pen features a fine calligraphy tip on one end and a pro brush on the other for the ultimate in precision lining. (Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman)
The deep carbon black liquid liner delivers a spectrum of effects from sleek lines to dramatic wing tips or a full doe eye.
TOM FORD BEAUTY Eye Primer Duo ($50): The Tom Ford Eye Primer is a unique duo of powder and cream formulas that work with the shadows to deliver fifteen-hour, color-rich staying power. The stackable package holds a cream base formula containing the exclusive infusion complex, and a translucent pressed powder that ensures your eye color will stay fresh all day. (Buy Now: Neiman Marcus / Bergdorf Goodman)
TOM FORD Lip Color ($49): Four Tom Ford Lip Colors offer a choice of sensuous neutrals or decadent bolds. Rare and exotic ingredients including soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter and chamomilla flower oil create an ultra-creamy texture with an incredibly smooth application. Specially treated color pigments are blended to deliver pure color with just the right balance of luminosity for a polished finish. These are repromotes – all are already a part of the permanent collection.
- Sable Smoke (rosy beige) / Buy Now: Bergdorf Goodman / Neiman Marcus / Nordstrom / Saks Fifth Avenue
- Crimson Noir (red) / Buy Now: Bergdorf Goodman / Neiman Marcus / Nordstrom / Saks Fifth Avenue
TOM FORD BEAUTY Nail Lacquer ($32)
So what do you think? Anything calling your name?
Are you going to stock up on any of the to-be-discontinued (maybe) products?
Images and info via: Tom Ford Beauty